Candidates from Hotel Management background and Hotel experience only
1. Salary- Best as per the industry norms
2. Minimum 1 year of experience is required on the same level/designation
3. Immediately Required
Knowledge & Competencies:
1. Understanding the Job
2. Taking Responsibility
3. Recognizing Differences
4. Customer Focus
5. Customer Focus
1. Previous serving experience required.
2. Excellent oral communication skills required.
3. Positive interpersonal skills required.
4. Can handle local language and English.
1. Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
2. Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
3. Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
4. Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale ( POS ) system.
5. Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
6. Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
7. Filling in for absent staff as needed
8. Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food. Eg: No Garlic, less spicy etc, Without egg etc.
9. Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
10. Co – ordinate with the bus- person, kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
11. Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers table.
12. Properly open and pour wine at the tableside.
13. Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
14. Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
15. Must have some familiarity with basic cooking skills.
17. Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
18. Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office / accounts department.