As the Mobile Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will take part in developing solutions for the government. We admire developers who take initiative, make their own decisions and implement them clearly.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Have experience with developing complex Mobile Apps
- Experience with the following: Objective-C, XCode, iOS SDK, Core Data, SQLite
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, REST web service framework, Push notification
- Defines, analyzes, and interprets needs and requirements for a complex system
- Able to understand high-level design principles and apply them to implement a specific solution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding mobile performance, latency, and security issues
- Excellent skills in writing clean and maintainable code
- Experience working in Agile development teams and task management
Are we the RIGHT FIT for You?
- There is no upper limit on professional growth here; where possible, we promote from within. As a general rule, talents, aptitude, and drive outweigh experience.
- Hard work is rewarded here. We look after our staff’s well-being; you will enjoy a competitive salary, performance bonuses, exceptional benefits package, and professional development opportunities.
- Flexibility with your working hours.
- A minimal approach to meetings.