Technical Associate/Business Analyst
Jul 2015 - Nov 2017
Description : To maintain and handle service management tool that tracks both end to end SLA and SLA with clients.
Worked as a Technical Associate and Process Coach.
- As a Technical Associate I prepared incident report upon incident resolution by closely working with the Resolver team.
- Capture As-Is process and designed high level and low level To-Be process with the help of group discussions.
- Preparation of the process maps for the pilot and for the on-going projects
- Adept in Managing, Configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office Outlook related requests.
- As a process coach I ensured that all complaint investigations were completed within the required timescales and (SLA) were met at all times.
- Prepared To-Be Process Framework using UI/UX and validated the processes by running trials and dry run of the processes with the product specialists
- Conducted several workshops, one to one interviews with stakeholders to accurately capture the As-Is processes and identify the pain areas and failure points in the process using ‘5W & 1H’ methodology.
- I ensured that a timely and constructive feedback was provided to agents and managed change requests
Coordinated with the shift supervisors and re-engineered the procedures in view of process improvement
Jan 2011 - Apr 2014
Description : Project is to map the world, for providing the users with correct directions and navigate them more accurately. The project deals with geographical data. All these are manually created on a JAVA based tool owned by Google. Every country mapped goes through different stages from imagery stitching to mapping of roads, before being rendered on the maps. Google maps have different processes such as GT team (developers), RMI (maintenance team), Geo-Analytics (Analysis-Evaluation) and Map Maker where users can also map and edit the maps on-line
- Worked as a Analyst and Subject Matter Expert.
- As an Analyst I Provided support and guidance to team members and new bees
- Preparation of the process maps for the pilot and for the on-going projects.
- Responsible to track project status and updating status to concern project managers.
- As a Subject Matter expert I provided training and mentoring sessions
- Proficient in creating process flow diagrams Diagrams using UML methodology in MS Visio
- Responsible to take input from the various team members and project Managers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
- Proficient in performing GAP Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, and SWOT Analysis.
- Preparation of the user interface screen mock-up.
- Maintained project documents for change requests and implemented procedures for testing changes.
- Preparation of the Weekly and Monthly reports for the Higher Management.
- Performing the Root cause analysis to sort out the complications in the project
- Prepared Requirements Document.