Project Management Skills:
- Outstanding industry experience in power distribution system & project management experience on high voltage as well as on low voltage electrical system.
- Hands on experience in identifying suppliers, obtaining quotations and preparing commercial invoice for clients.
- Proven record in coordinating with partners and vendors for materials and equipment requirements with respect to utilities, machines and manpower.
- Prowess in preparing project reports as well as reviewing project schedules and manpower planning.
- Proven project coordination capabilities with vast experience in construction of 66KV primary substation, and 11KV and 6.6KV substation.
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary and cross-functional team, crystallize business objectives and prioritize project objectives and scope.
- Posse’s skills set to develop plans/schedules arrange resources and oversee all activities including technology transfer, engineering, procurement and construction.
- Verifiable record in delivering the engineering aspects of the project as per agreed safety and quality standards.
- Coordinating activities for the grant of statutory approvals for the project.
- Exceptional abilities to formulate technical offers and participating in tendering.
- Adept in adhering to Quality and HSE norms as per ISO 14001:2007, OHSAS 18001:2004 AND ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Electrical Supervisor Competency Certificate for 11KV from Tamilnadu Electrical Licensing Board, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. (C License No.C46517)
- Dexterity in installation as well as coordination for testing and commissioning of 66KV tower lines with accessories, Power transformer,MV/LV capacitor banks,MV switchgears, Variable frequency drive, Soft starter,RTU,telecommunication panel.PABX panel,DG set,LV switchgear and small power circuit including building services.
- Testing, Erection and Commissioning of various ranges of transformers for 11KV and 22 KV systems and their associated HT & LT switchgears.
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning of all Distribution transformers, HV/ MV/ LT, AMF, MCC/PCC and APFC Panels.
- Involved in HT, LT control UG cables Laying, Testing and Termination for XLPE cables, single and Double compression glanding.
- Expertise in anchoring project activities including planning, installation, erection and commissioning activities for electrical equipment.
- Planning and affecting maintenance schedules for machines and equipments.
- Effective checking of the cable schedule to ensure proper route and cable size.
- Proficiency in review and modification of drawings for base frames of all the panels and control as well as power circuit diagram.
- Extensive exposure in handling installation and commissioning of extension panels of LT switchboards (PMCC’s & MCC’s).
Jul 2017 -
KEF Infrastructure India Pvt Ltd
- Installations of all electrical works were carried out as per approved shop drawings ensuring
- Compliance with safety requirements and as per standards.
- Coordinate with Mechanical, civil, Architect Engineers, Discuss technical aspects of electrical system with Contractor towards successful completion of project.
- LV switchgear substation, Installation of transformers and generators up to 1250 KVA, termination into panel boards.
- Installation of Electrical Installation (Internal + External) - Addressable Fire Alarm system, Security(CCTV and Access control), Public Address, Internal & External Decorative light fixtures,Illumination and dimming systems, Power receptacles, Cable Routing, Earthing, cable trays for tunnel, Panel Board and Building Management System, automation System, Audio Video System,Interactive TV system & video in demand with HDMI, UPS System, Lifts, ATS panels, Computer network (Fiber Optics, cables), Telephone Network, Diesel generators, Lightning Protection System,LV & Switchgears (MDB, SMDB, MCC….).
- Preparation of bill of quantities in Excel format for projects as per Principles of Measurements (International).
Feb 2016 - Oct 2016
Al Rajhi Golden Company,Oman
- Coordinating and reviewing construction and commissioning activities and obtaining approvals from local authorities and handling over completed projects to the client for end use.
- Driving the entire construction team to achieve planned target.
- Handling site supervision ,monitoring progress as per planning schedule and undertaking quality inspections.
- Forecasting, project budget control, resource allocation and management of labours.
- Monitoring schedule impacts, measuring work done through RFI& ensuring timely response to RFI’s.
- Conducting cross verification with materials department for the usage & availability of stocks using the material tracking sheet.
- Review and analyze of MEP drawings, materials, schedules/program of works etc.
- Co-ordination all electro-mechanical activities with various teams at site.
- Review the shop drawings, construction details, product data, material samples.
- Reviewing submittals prior to submission to the client.
- Co-ordination between MEP and civil drawings at the site.
- Co-ordination and attending meeting with subcontractors, contractors, consultant and client.
- Dealing with the cost consultant for variation claim towards additional works.
- Preparing the Quantity survey for VOWD reporting, contractual issues like invoicing, variation and EOT claim.
- Preparing As-Built drawings, O&M Manual as well as MAS for client approval.
- Preparing the project updates and reporting to client.
- Reporting on progress of the project on a regular basis to top management.
- Reviewing submittals prior to submission to the client.
Apr 2013 - Dec 2015
Prajha Properties & Projects Pvt Ltd
- Preparing and reviewing project scopes and coordinating with the engineering team for design and engineering Issues.
- Involved in Testing & Commissioning works of all electrical works.
- Installation, Testing and Commissioning of dry and oil type Distribution Transformers.
- Testing & commissioning of all RMU, HV, MV, LT, AMF, APFC Panels and Motors.
- Involved in HT, LT control UG cables/Trays laying, Testing, Termination for XLPE cables, single and Double compression glanding.
- All internal and external electrical work of high-rise buildings as per drawings (conduiting, wiring, and testing of all electrical points).
- Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Distribution Boards, dressing and Switch box fixing.
- Preparation of BOQ and verifying all items in the inventory of contractor as per BOQ and rate as per tender.
- Verification of contractor’s bills.
- Attend the client meetings, site visits; coordinate with the junior engineers regarding the work progress.
- Coordinating with consultant for the engineering issues and finalizing the issues
- Preparing the DPR for the project, coordinating with planning for the project progress and manpower control.
- Support the procurement team for technical evaluations as per the client requirements.
- Prepare and order the material requirements.
Dec 2010 - Apr 2013
- Testing, Erection and Commissioning of various ranges of transformers for 11KV and 22 KV systems and their associated HT & LT switch gears.
- Testing and Commissioning of distribution transformers and DG sets.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of Power distribution Panel, HV/MV/LV switch gears, capacitor panels, AMF panels, MCC/PCC panels, VDB, LDB and PDB.
- Laying of underground cables for HV & LV power distribution.
- All internal and external electrical work of high rise buildings as per drawings (conduting, wiring, and testing all electrical points).
- Inspecting of cable lay works, tray routing, cable dressing, lightning arrestor and earth pit work.
- Sizing / Selection of power cables, control cables, breakers and fuse Unit, cable ladder / trays, cable trench, cable glands. Conduct site visit and collect information required for tie-in projects with existing facility and expansion.
- Installation & testing of UPS System & Servo Controlled stabilizer.
- Preparation of construction, SLD and As- built drawings.
- Verification of contractor’s bills.
Jul 2010 - Oct 2010
Tafseer contracting Company,Abudhabi
- Verify the electrical drawings, Conduting and wiring on the slab Power layout, Lighting layout, Gas meter layout, Central battery layout, Firefighting layout, Lightning & earthing layout, Low current layout, Telephone layout.
- Verified all materials used for the construction and ensured that they were of Premium quality.
- Operation and maintenance of 500KVA, 400KVA and 250KVA DG sets.
Jun 2009 - Apr 2010
- Operation and Maintenance of 500KVA MV/LV/11KV /433V Distribution transformer, Air Circuit Breakers, HV/LV switchgear, DG set (500KVA) and UPS.
- Responsible for the switching operations and maintenance of all electrical distribution system. Attending the maintenance activities on transformers, DG sets, UPS, HV/LV panels, distribution boards, lighting systems, cabling and wiring.
- Operation and Maintenance of Electrical equipment’s like motors, pumps, Cranes, Compressors, CNC machines, HVAC and MCC/PCC panels.
- Responsible for identifying and repairing minor electrical faults.
- Attending maintenance activities on Transformers, DG sets, UPS, Incoming and outgoing panels, distribution boards lighting systems, cabling and wiring.
- Supervising the functions of troubleshooting & predictive / preventive maintenance for identifying areas of obstructions and reducing machinery downtime to minimum.
- Handling Plant Layout changing and new machineries commissioning work.
- Monitoring and Registering the EB, D.G Readings and maintaining power factor Unity/leading level.
- Performed supervision on a 24/7 manufacturing unit on the work of the electricians.
- Maintained the safety measures at the site.
B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engg
Jul 2006 - May 2009
Sethu Institute Of Technology,Anna University
Diploma In Electronics & Communication Engg
Jun 2002 - May 2005