Please accept my enthusiastic application for a house keeping position. I have prior experience in the hospitality industry, strong customer service skills, and the ability to work under pressure. I worked for more than 5 years as a house keeper in 4 Star Hotels.I would perform all my assigned duties diligently and at times serve customers needs even beyond my job scope. I will bring this friendly, helpful customer service to your organization.
Hotel Room Attendant
Feb 2013 - Nov 2017
Holiday Inn (Harare , Zimbabwe)
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of all assigned work areas
- Performed cleaning duties to maintain hotel rooms in a clean and orderly manner including common areas and the preparation of vacant rooms
- Made beds replenishing linens cleaning bathrooms vacuuming halls
- Dusting and mopping
- Checked all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh
- Disposed of trash waste and other disposable material
- Maintained all equipment used in completion of housekeeping duties
Hotel Room Attendant
Oct 2010 - Dec 2012
Park Station Hotel (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Maintained hotel locker rooms lounges and back of house areas
- Supplied guests with extra towels and toiletries when requested
- Informed supervisor when supplies were low
- Replenished guest supplies and amenities
- Cleaned and returned vacant rooms to occupant-ready status
- Operated incinerators and trash compactors to dispose of garbage
- Stocked toilet tissue and paper towels as well as other restroom supplies
Food and Beverages Attendant
Jun 2008 - Aug 2010
Garden Court / Tsogo Sun (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) operations inside of the restaurant and bar.
- Fulfilling room service requests
- Receiving orders and serving customer requests completely in a timely manner at times serving as a cocktail attendant when required.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes & promotional activities.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of customer accounts.
- Attend to the needs of premium clients in the hotel at regular intervals to deliver a high quality service experience that meets and exceeds premium customer expectations.
GCSE O Level
Jan 1997 - Dec 2000
Prince Edward High School