Associate A3 / Business analyst
Dec 2014 -
As Banking Domain SME:
- Creating SOP's for new process/ Change request.
- Creating Business Process Modeling for processes.
- Documented project scope defining stakeholders, scope of project, timeline, benefits, business problem, constraints
- Prepared use case documents and utilized MS Visio to create UML diagrams including use case, activity diagrams to extract business process flows and workflows, thereby assisting Processing and quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements.
- Assisting Team Manager in coaching & supporting fellow team members
- Liaising with Compliance and Control Room for process surveillance checks
- Providing integrated service to all stakeholders while ensuring that all investigations are completed and communicated within the required timeframe
- Communicating the situation to relevant stakeholders and managing expectations accordingly
- Responsible for managing workflow and ensuring that all operational functions are performed timely
- Participating in capacity planning of team and ensuring that stakeholder’s requirements are maintained in accordance with SLA
- Overseeing processes to identify operating & safety errors, risks and addressing concerns to the Manager
- Preparation of team’s ISO documents / KOP’s / KPI’s and maintaining other MIS related records
May 2013 - Dec 2014
icic bank ltd
The profile includes Business development of personal loans and business installment loans. Taking care of Assets sections with the allotted branch in corporate area based on the eligibility criteria as per the company norms.
- Coordinating with the Branch Bankers to get the Business done.
- Getting feedback from the Clients in order to improvise the Service by doing Lobby management.
- Gathering the Client requirements and help him out in giving the appropriate advice about investments by scheduling meeting with branch manager.
- Giving daily task to new joiners and ensuring that the allotted job is done by end of the day.
Oct 2007 - Apr 2011