Department - Equity Dealing
Reporting Structure - Functional Administrative
Branch Manager - Branch Manager
Purpose of this role
To generate high revenues for the organization through various channels.
As part of the dealing team you are responsible to Provide excellent advisory services to clients and manage their portfolio by providing best industry knowledge. Develop new clients and retain client customer base.
Job Description :
- Execute the orders on behalf of clients.
- Confirmation of trade done by EOD.
- Ensure the volume of trade is higher & clients trade frequently.
- Promoting research calls to increase volume & frequently.
- Daily processing & confirmation of trades.
- Punch orders for clients on NSE/ BSE terminals.
- Monitor client exposure limits.
- Solving queries of the customers.
- Drive focus on generating new business/client base
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance framework.
- Accelerating client base. 3rd party products sales (MF, Insurance, SIP ,PMS etc)
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to speak in local language and English
- Graduate from recognized university or college
- Strong product knowledge and understanding of capital market
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Equity broking
- Holds latest certificates from NISM (Equity)
- Understanding of local market and captive client base
- Should have basic computer knowledge of using email, Microsoft office and etc.
Job Location Mumbai-Vile Parle, Mumbai-Ghatkopar, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Pune