Web Designer & Word press Developer is expected to have 3+ years’ experience in relevant areas mentioned below. Web designer, you need to be up to date with the rapid changes in the field.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Communicate with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Skills and Soft Skills Include:
- Solid knowledge of Word press/HTML/CSS/JAVA script/ J Query/
- Angular JS knowledge will be added advantage.
- Expertise in PHP programming language
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
- Understanding of security practices
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
- Team management skills
- Good communication and writing skills in English
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s in web designing or computer science or relevant field
Kindly Drop Your Updated Profile To : [email protected]
For More Details Visit: www.statswork.com