Motivated and disciplined professional with overall 2.5 years of working experience, Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering. With experience on projects as well as managing, overseeing successful initiation, execution & implementation, which aspires me for a position of Business Analyst.
- Experience with Agile – Scrum, familiarity with Waterfall method & understanding of other SDLC methods.
- Collaborating & Working with business partners to elicit Business requirements and capture business needs.
- Serving as liaison/ bridge between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and
- Constructing business process documents, BRD, FRD, SRS, Project Scope.
- Well acquainted with Requirement Analysis, Requirements Elicitation Techniques, Enterprise Analysis techniques.
- Preparing Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, User stories, Workflow/process
- Practice in wire framing, prototyping and documenting the business
- Knowledge of SQL
- Preparing FMEA, Control Plan, SOP and Time Study documents for Processes.
- Influential Communication skills, Problem-solving, decision-making skills, project management
- Proficient in analyzing and explore potential areas for improvement and raise proposals/kaizens/SGA’s.
May 2016 - Dec 2018
- Gathered Business Requirements, validating, analysis and Requirement Sorting into Functional and Non-Functional.
- Documented the entire business process by preparation of Project Scope Document, BRD, FRD.
- Preparing Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams on gathered requirements.
- Constructing Prototype using Axure and Balsamiq Mockups.
- Used JIRA for exception handling, bug tracking and Management.
- Organized, analyzed, and summarized data and information from various stakeholders like on-
- Used Axure for prototype development in coordination with the designers and approved it from the client-side
Business Analyst Intern
Dec 2018 - Mar 2019
APT IT Solutions
B.E - Electronics Engineering
Jun 2011 - Jul 2015